We perform last minute elopement, wedding and vow renewal ceremonies in Arizona in the following areas: Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield, Goodyear.
How do we get a marriage license in Arizona?
- Please click the following link and you will be redirected to the Superior Court of Arizona’s website.
Can you help us find a photographer or flowers for our ceremony?
- Sure! Just because you are getting married at the last minute doesn’t mean you can’t have music, flowers, and professional photography if you choose. Ask us for referrals to other wedding professionals who are interested in making your wedding day joyous and memorable without the stress or fuss.
May we invite friends and family to witness our wedding?
- Your impromptu wedding doesn’t mean you have to exclude family and special friends. Last Minute Lasting Memories encourages you to invite those who mean the most to you to witness your wedding. On the other hand, it is possible to be married with only you, your fiancé, myself, and two witnesses.
We have children. Can they be included?
- If your children are comfortable being in the wedding, it is not only charming, but vitally important that they be included. We have many suggestions for ways that children can participate.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Personal checks and all major credit cards accepted.
$25 Discount Available
- Active Military: We are a military family with a soft spot for our men and women in uniform.